(includes administrative assistants, IT, operations, instructional assistants, and food service)
- All applicants must apply online on our website: Click Here
- The Human Resources Department will contact candidates who have been selected to participate in the in the interview process
- Successful candidates will be invited to an initial screening interview.
- Reference checks will be completed before any offer of employment is extended.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon the approval of the New Hope-Solebury School Board of Directors and completion of required paperwork and clearances.
Required forms for New Employees
In order to begin employment in any Pennsylvania Public School, all employees are required to complete the following mandatory paperwork:
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (one form must be completed for each employer (present and past) in which you held a position having direct contact with children)
- Pennsylvania Access to
Criminal History (must be less than one year old)
- Child Abuse Certificate online: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS (must be less than one year old)
- Fingerprinting-must be through PDE: www.pa.cogentid.com/index_pde.htm (must be less than one year old) (Registration number must begin with PAE)
- Arrest/Convictions Report & Certification (PDE 6004)
- Criminal History Report/Child Abuse Clearance Affidavit- optional if PA Criminal Check results are not complete at the time of job offer.
PA School Health Form (Physical & PPD) (must be less than one year old)Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Complete Section 1 and provide supporting documents as listed on the back of form. We must view original documents as follows:
- This document must be signed by the prospective employee
W-4 2017 Residency Taxing Certification Form
- one document from List A OR
- one document from List B AND one from List C
- I-9 Instructions
2016-2017 Workers Compensation Panel of Physicians and Acknowledgement Form
MLP-Sams setup and Parking permit
- Direct Deposit Form
- Pay Check Distribution Form - 10 Month employees only
- Employee Access Center (Electronic Pay Statements)
- 2016-2017 Payroll Schedule
2016/2017 Benefit Insurance Information
1. Medical Plans:
Prescription Information (included with medical benefits):
2. Dental Plan:
3. Vision Plan:
a. Healthcare FSA Information
b. Dependent Care FSA Information
403 (b): http://www.tsacg.com/individual/plan-sponsor/pennsylvania/new-hope-solebury-school-district/
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the New Hope-Solebury School District is to provide equal opportunity in all of its educational programs, activities and employment. In compliance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA, no person will be subject to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age or disability.